2023 Ford F-150 Raptor R starting price.. $109,145

super8

Raptor-R ️‍🔥
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
2023-ford-f-150-raptor-r-hood.jpg

The 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor R starts at $109,145. That's about $27K more than a '22 Raptor with the 37-inch-tire package, which has an $81,705 price tag with no other options. Is this a deal breaker for anyone?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
WOW! Well, I know that price is pretty much fully loaded and includes destination charges. I think the only option you have is the panoramic roof and maybe graphics. So, it's not like it's going to get a lot more expensive from here. So it's a steep base price, but it's not priced as stripped down.

Last edited:

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
The "ORDER BANK" opens at 1 pm today. My truck will be the first one on it here in Yuma.

JJ

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry but the Yuma dealer was only alloted three.

And if you can believe this......the other two went to the Ford dealer in Newport Beach California and the BMW dealer in Palm Springs California.

Can you imagine the dealer markup they will be getting??

So it seems that I will have the only one here in Yuma.

JJ

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry but the Yuma dealer was only alloted three.

And if you can believe this......the other two went to the Ford dealer in Newport Beach California and the BMW dealer in Palm Springs California.

Can you imagine the dealer markup they will be getting??

So it seems that I will have the only one here in Yuma.

JJ
Wow! Well, at least you got your hands on one. What color are you going to get?

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just completed the build sheet at my dealer.

Total price is $109,740.00

Very few options as the truck comes fully loaded with everything.

I deleted the sun/moon roof.

It has a power tailgate option but only with the sun?moon roof...no thanks.

A front license plate bracket.....yes.

A spray-in or drop in bedliner....I did the spray-in.

A tonneau cover...no

So that's all folks!

JJ

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
That's interesting about the power tailgate. I probably won't be optioning mine with the moon roof either. I need as much payload as I can get so base trim for me it is.

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
So here is what is on my build sheet/order summary as of 4:49 PM today:

2023 Raptor s/crew-145......................................................$75,775.00

Equipment Group 802A (Raptor R Package)........$31,575.00

Spray-in bedliner.....................................................................$595.00

Destination & Delivery..........................................................$1,795.00

I ordered the Iconic Silver Metallic paint.

Total price.....................................................................................$109,740.00

Sales dude said they expect the truck around the first of November or "sooner"!

JJ

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score

2023 Raptor s/crew-145......................................................$75,775.00

Spray-in bedliner.....................................................................$595.00

Destination & Delivery..........................................................$1,795.00

Total price.....................................................................................$109,740.00

JJ
That's going to be a great-looking truck! I hope you get it that soon so you can tell us all about it!

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just got my "CUSTOMER ORDER VERIFICATION" Claim Status - APPROVED ..........from Ford Motor Company.

My truck is Scheduled for Production!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just got my "CUSTOMER ORDER VERIFICATION" Claim Status - APPROVED ..........from Ford Motor Company.

That is amazing! You might actually get it sooner rather than later, congrats!

super8

Raptor-R ️‍🔥
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score

Congrats! You might be the first one on here with a R!

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
7-18-22 Order
Raptor R
Black
Moonroof/Tailgate
20K ADM since this was their only R

I just received customer verification approval authorization from Ford and its scheduled for production

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
7-18-22 Order
Raptor R
Black
Moonroof/Tailgate
20K ADM since this was their only R

I just received customer verification approval authorization from Ford and its scheduled for production
Congrats on getting your hands on a Raptor R and welcome to the forum!

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Ford just published the "TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS" for the 2023 Raptor lineup on a four sheet PDF.

I see that the longtime assholeish start/stop fuel "saving" feature can be deleted.

JJ

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just heard it thru the grapevine that the entire run of the first special edition Raptor R was sold out as of noon today!

I don't know how many units that are in the run but my order number from Ford is D718.

So much for the naysayers that spouted all of that crap about who on earth would pay $110,000.00 for a toy truck! Plenty!

JJ

uthorns1976

Founding Member
Reaction score

JJ
No markup??? Big markup here in Texas. If you can get it for sticker price, you will be sitting pretty for sure. Congrats.

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello Uthorns,

No, no markup. Total price out the door without sales tax and other rip-off government bullshit is $109,740.00. I am dealing with the fleet manager who knows that as soon as mine hits the street many more orders will follow. He did mention that other dealers across the country are offering him $20,000 over list for my truck!

JJ

uthorns1976

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello Uthorns,

No, no markup. Total price out the door without sales tax and other rip-off government bullshit is $109,740.00. I am dealing with the fleet manager who knows that as soon as mine hits the street many more orders will follow. He did mention that other dealers across the country are offering him $20,000 over list for my truck!

JJ
When will you get it??? How did you manage to get a first-day order from the Yuma dealer?? You must know somebody for sure.

Last edited: