2023 Ford Raptor-R Order Allocations

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
That's not good! We are now getting close enough to the end of the year that we will be lucky to see some Raptor R deliveries before 2023.

Raptorlicious69

Reaction score
I feel like I'm missing something obvious here. Are we not able to make an order at any dealership (allocated or not) for a Raptor R and then just wait for the build. Are we only able to purchase one provided to an allocated dealership and only then if we're lucky enough to be #1 out of 500 on a waiting list?? Is everyone here who received notice of their Raptor R scheduled for production the #1's of the 500 who are on these crazy lists?? What am I missing? Or are the dealers all lying to me and I should be able to place a "factory order" not a dealer allocated order?? Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel like I'm missing something obvious here. Are we not able to make an order at any dealership (allocated or not) for a Raptor R and then just wait for the build. Are we only able to purchase one provided to an allocated dealership and only then if we're lucky enough to be #1 out of 500 on a waiting list?? Is everyone here who received notice of their Raptor R scheduled for production the #1's of the 500 who are on these crazy lists?? What am I missing? Or are the dealers all lying to me and I should be able to place a "factory order" not a dealer allocated order?? Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

I have a production date of 11/21. I ordered my Raptor R one hour after the order banks opened and was #3 on my dealership list. I was the first one to spec it out and order mine. My dealership indicated they were only going to get 1 or 2 allocations