2023 Ford Raptor-R Order Allocations

super8

Raptor-R ️‍🔥
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Any guesses on how Ford will handle the ordering process for the Raptor-R? It seems the last few years Ford has stumbled getting this process down. With the new Bronco Raptor release, select customers received "Golden Tickets" to order. Who will get first priority for the Raptor-R?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
I would assume the Raptor R will also be limited to dealers that are authorized to already sell the Shelby GT500? So it will probably only be sold through Ford Performance/Shelby qualified dealers.

Rated R

Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I've been told from my dealer is that there will be something like 2,650 produced for the entire country. The region they're in will get 400 allocations for 600 dealers.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I've been told from my dealer is that there will be something like 2,650 produced for the entire country. The region they're in will get 400 allocations for 600 dealers.
Wow, that's a lot less than I was expecting!

slawdog

Founding Member
Reaction score
Any guesses on how Ford will handle the ordering process for the Raptor-R? It seems the last few years Ford has stumbled getting this process down. With the new Bronco Raptor release, select customers received "Golden Tickets" to order. Who will get first priority for the Raptor-R?
what up guys just joined up i preordered one couple days after big debut have been waiting over year to at least get order in thank god my dealer let me order one off the actual order sheet no computer images but there are only a couple add ons you can get so it was fairly quick for $110,000 hopfuly i get it by may on my birthday did get conformation email with preorder number but want get anything else until vin is produced until then just driving around in the ol 2012 raptor

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
what up guys just joined up i preordered one couple days after big debut have been waiting over year to at least get order in thank god my dealer let me order one off the actual order sheet no computer images but there are only a couple add ons you can get so it was fairly quick for $110,000 hopfuly i get it by may on my birthday did get conformation email with preorder number but want get anything else until vin is produced until then just driving around in the ol 2012 raptor
Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum! What color did you order?

slawdog

Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks been reading it for a year glad to have finally joined, it was the ionic silver,my current raptor is silver, i am wanting to see a pic of the azure tri coat metallic grey i can change color up until vin is created they say should be around first of october but we all know it could be next october.

Rated R

Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks been reading it for a year glad to have finally joined, it was the ionic silver,my current raptor is silver, i am wanting to see a pic of the azure tri coat metallic grey i can change color up until vin is created they say should be around first of october but we all know it could be next october.
Scheduling starts on 8/18 and production starts 10/10.

slawdog

Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for that good news the conformation email ford sent me said i was one of the first orders submited and will let me know when vin is produced and i will be able to follow her all way down the line so hopfully i will have a vin in a couple weeks and my new trx destroyer will be in the making!!!

Raptorrrr

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the group! Ordered my Raptor R on July 20th for $5K over MSRP and first allocation here in Ohio. I was able to secure this deal by getting in front of this months ago by communicating my intentions to the sales manager and trading in my current Raptor that I ordered from them in 2017.

Rocketracer1

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hola! New to the group… I’m the idiot that paid $50k over sticker for a Raptor R… I’m sure you all have heard of me…

super8

Raptor-R ️‍🔥
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hola! New to the group… I’m the idiot that paid $50k over sticker for a Raptor R… I’m sure you all have heard of me…

Welcome to the forum!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the group! Ordered my Raptor R on July 20th for $5K over MSRP and first allocation here in Ohio. I was able to secure this deal by getting in front of this months ago by communicating my intentions to the sales manager and trading in my current Raptor that I ordered from them in 2017.
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully, we get some production updates from Ford soon.

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
F149A00D-1214-4695-B0F2-1D807149CD11.png