Guess the Raptor R's Fuel Mileage!

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Mpg up to 6.8 today with 512 miles on the odometer.

Guess I'll be hauling two 5 gallon Jerry cans with me on any long trips like 200 miles or so.

Got a friend who just took delivery of his R. Did a one day business trip to Phoenix. Had to fill up four times for a 200 miles each way trip. He is getting an even 6 mpg.

Anyone else have any input on fuel consumption?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Mpg up to 6.8 today with 512 miles on the odometer.

Guess I'll be hauling two 5 gallon Jerry cans with me on any long trips like 200 miles or so.

Got a friend who just took delivery of his R. Did a one day business trip to Phoenix. Had to fill up four times for a 200 miles each way trip. He is getting an even 6 mpg.

Anyone else have any input on fuel consumption?
Wow, that's horrendous! I don't mind paying for fuel to have fun, but the inconvenience of always having to stop at a gas station on a road trip would get old quickly.

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
We just got back from a five hundred mile highway trip to Mexico. I kept the average speed down to 80mph. The mpg is now at 7.9. That was with all settings in the "normal" modes.

I can't believe how the truck just glides over potholes and drifting sand dunes on the shit so-called "highway" down there.

Got pulled into the "secondary" inspection at the border coming home. Had four gun totting dorks pick and poke every nook and cranny on the truck. They couldn't figure out how to lower the tailgate. I think they just wanted to check out the new truck.

sher-bant

Reaction score
We just got back from a five hundred mile highway trip to Mexico. I kept the average speed down to 80mph. The mpg is now at 7.9. That was with all settings in the "normal" modes.

I can't believe how the truck just glides over potholes and drifting sand dunes on the shit so-called "highway" down there.

Got pulled into the "secondary" inspection at the border coming home. Had four gun totting dorks pick and poke every nook and cranny on the truck. They couldn't figure out how to lower the tailgate. I think they just wanted to check out the new truck.

You’ve got stones driving that into Mexico! That or you’re cartel-connected.
Or you’re just really…
nvrmnd

anyhoo…
~RESPECT~