My Raptor R Order Has Been Confirmed!

Raptorrrr

Founding Member
Reaction score
Blend date was yesterday. Now showing in the tracker...
1668101239245.png

Joshua

Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing at all :(
Let us know when it arrives. I am really interested in your views like I have said before. The view from someone who has owned both the Rex and the R is the opinion I want to hear. I really am excited to see the R in action so please post video and pics my friend when you get the chance to give it a proper run down.

Raptorlicious69

Reaction score
Has anyone else been lucky enough to get a confirmation email on their Raptor R order? I received mine today and needless to say, I'm super stoked! It will be interesting to see how long this order process takes.

View attachment 106
How is it possible to order them. Color me stupid but every dealer I've tried says they have a list 500+ deep...good luck....what's the point of being able to build them online. Am I missing something here. I recall being able to build and place a deposit on my build. Now it's only based on allocations per dealership..isn't there a way to build an order and have that order secured?? again...color me stupid.....any insights are appreciated.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
How is it possible to order them. Color me stupid but every dealer I've tried says they have a list 500+ deep...good luck....what's the point of being able to build them online. Am I missing something here. I recall being able to build and place a deposit on my build. Now it's only based on allocations per dealership..isn't there a way to build an order and have that order secured?? again...color me stupid.....any insights are appreciated.
When Ford initially opened the order banks they received a flood of orders. So they had a lot more orders than actual build slots. Most of those have been taken already and I don't think Ford is taking any more orders at this point. Hopefully, they will open the order banks back up once they have gone through the first round of production. You might get lucky and find a dealer with an abandoned order or an allocation that hasn't been sold yet, but it will take a lot of cold-calling dealers until you find one.

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
Loo
looks like you can buy one on eBay for $165,999

sagginIT

Founding Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine an hour or 2 after release & received this email that same day on 7/18. Zero movement since. Only email updates informing me of supply chain challenges. I'm in direct contact with my dealership & can text him anytime. We had 2 allocations & I happened to be one & Dave Ramsey the other haha. $5k down to reserve. Overall it's frustrating.

1669144068955.png

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine an hour or 2 after release & received this email that same day on 7/18. Zero movement since. Only email updates informing me of supply chain challenges. I'm in direct contact with my dealership & can text him anytime. We had 2 allocations & I happened to be one & Dave Ramsey the other haha. $5k down to reserve. Overall it's frustrating.

View attachment 128
Thanks for the information! It sounds like most of us are in a holding pattern at this point. Let's hope we get movement next week after the holiday.

Rocketracer1

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just getting an update. Anyone receive their trucks yet?
Mine shows in production as of 11/18/2022. My allocation was supposedly a charity allocation from FMC, so we shall see if it arrives anytime soon. Dealer is telling me it should arrive 12/15/22, but I know it usually takes 45 days from build date, so I’m thinking 1/5/2022

Joshua

Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine shows in production as of 11/18/2022. My allocation was supposedly a charity allocation from FMC, so we shall see if it arrives anytime soon. Dealer is telling me it should arrive 12/15/22, but I know it usually takes 45 days from build date, so I’m thinking 1/5/2022
Hopefully you get it soon, I am pretty stoked to see it in action. I have always owned Ford's until I bought the Ram TRX in 2021. If this was available then I would driving a Raptor R instead. I am still contemplating making the switch and want to get some owner feedback first. Keep us posted my friend.