My Raptor R Order Has Been Confirmed!

1stRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello Dragoon,

Yes I received the exact same document from Ford on the 19th. of July. Nothing since.

JJ
Strange that they didn't put F-150 Raptor R on there. I just checked my email and nothing from Ford in there. I wonder if we will all get this notice or just select orders? How did you spec yours?
My production date is the 9th of January. Anyone else get that e-mail. I haven’t seen anyone out there say they have the confirmation of build date like I do.

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
Stopped by the dealership today. Mine is produced ETA 12-20

50710253-8C58-4683-B9C2-0E4EA2CB7638.jpeg

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
SCAM ALERT!

Was just at my local dealer here in Yuma to pick my just serviced F-350.

The sales manager saw me there and asked why I had cancelled my Raptor R order! I thought he was joking and that I was kinda expecting a call from him any day with a build date. He said that he got a text early today from James Davis that told him to cancel my order. He showed me "my text" on his smart phone. It was in fact from James Davis with a phone number from the Imperial Valley in SoCal with a 619 area code.

Luckily he had done nothing about it YET! He did say that the past few days he had phone calls from people that were willing to pay him $60,000.00 over MSRP in advance for one of his three allocations.

Watch out boys. There are filthy mad dog drooling desperados out there that will do anything to screw you out of your new truck.

I would advise calling your sales person daily from here on out!

Later,

JJ

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my sales manager to again confirm my truck order. He said he had just got a call from another Ford dealer that has a customer willing to put up $80,000.00 cash above MSRP for any Raptor R. With the intent of buying out one of the Yuma allocations.

JJ

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my sales manager to again confirm my truck order. He said he had just got a call from another Ford dealer that has a customer willing to put up $80,000.00 cash above MSRP for any Raptor R. With the intent of buying out one of the Yuma allocations.

JJ
Hell for $80K above MSRP I would consider selling mine. My is built with an ETA of 12-20.

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
R is built awaiting shipmen. Ford email stated yesterday 12-20 to 12-27 will arrive at the dealership

MissyG

Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken delivery yet? Mine shows a "built" date finally, after 6 weeks of showing "in production" Wondering about how much longer shipping will take!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken delivery yet? Mine shows a "built" date finally, after 6 weeks of showing "in production" Wondering about how much longer shipping will take!
Welcome to the forum! I haven't seen a Raptor R delivered yet, but I think we will see them hitting dealerships anytime now.

OldBajaGuy

Founding Member
Reaction score
Question.
I received the original order confirmation email.
That was followed by 2 "supply chain" update emails on the 45 day marks.
There should have been a 3rd correspondence last week as that marked the end of the next 45 day period.
I have not received any update now since 12/2.
Should I be concerned ?
I did send an email to the salesperson at the dealer. No response yet.
Thank you.

OldBajaGuy

Founding Member
Reaction score
Question to everyone that has been receiving the order updates from Ford Motor Company.

I received the original order confirmation email 9/2/2022
That was followed by 2 "supply chain" update emails on the 45 day marks.
There should have been a 3rd correspondence last week 1/16/2023 as that marked the end of the next 45 day period.
I have not received any update now over 2 weeks past that date.
Should I be concerned ?

I did send an email to the salesperson at the dealer. No response yet.
Thank you.

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
My truck arrived yesterday!

The sales manager just called to tell me that the owner of the dealership took it for a "test drive" minutes after it was unloaded and never brought it back.

He wanted to know if I was still interested in a truck. So now I am number one for the next Raptor R run.

Something really SHITTY is going one here guys.

JJ

CFoRd1348

Founding Member
Reaction score

The sales manager just called to tell me that the owner of the dealership took it for a "test drive" minutes after it was unloaded and never brought it back.

He wanted to know if I was still interested in a truck. So now I am number one for the next Raptor R run.

JJ
Wtf

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score

JJ
WTF

TurboS

Reaction score

JJ
Did you get an explanation? I was hoping the sales manager was just messing with you.