My Raptor R Order Has Been Confirmed!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been lucky enough to get a confirmation email on their Raptor R order? I received mine today and needless to say, I'm super stoked! It will be interesting to see how long this order process takes.

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 1.32.57 PM.png

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello Dragoon,

Yes I received the exact same document from Ford on the 19th. of July. Nothing since.

JJ

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello Dragoon,

Yes I received the exact same document from Ford on the 19th. of July. Nothing since.

JJ
Have you logged in to your Ford account to see if they have updated the status or are you just waiting for email notifications?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just awaiting emails from them.

JJ
Roger that. I know the Bronco Raptor guys don't always get alerts to production updates and they have to check their Ford accounts for the most up-to-date information.

super8

Raptor-R ️‍🔥
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
That's awesome @Dragoon (y) Any estimates on a build/delivery time?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
That's awesome @Dragoon (y) Any estimates on a build/delivery time?
Not yet, but it seems like Ford is going to be pushing Raptor R's onto the streets as early as fall.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Azure Gray, 802A, moonroof and tailgate, spray in liner, block heater and center console safe.View attachment 109
Right on! I wished Ford would have listed good photos of all the colors offered before the order banks opened up because I really wanted to see how some of these new colors looked before I ordered.

KILO

Founding Member
Reaction score
I just placed my order recently and would love to see accurate photos of the code orange.

CFoRd1348

Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been lucky enough to get a confirmation email on their Raptor R order? I received mine today and needless to say, I'm super stoked! It will be interesting to see how long this order process takes.

View attachment 106
I received one of these confirmations also. Does this mean we will get one, or does it mean that the order is confirmed and that it is pure luck whether we get picked for the build.

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
I received one of these confirmations also. Does this mean we will get one, or does it mean that the order is confirmed and that it is pure luck whether we get picked for the build.
I think it still has to be picked up by Ford. So it doesn't necessarily mean it will be an early build, but at least you are sitting better than most!

CFoRd1348

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just received this from ford. Man i saw the email and immediately felt the pulse in my neck i thought they were going to tell me I had been scheduled until i opened it…😂
0A455DCF-AAD3-416A-9BDA-A843A10665DF.jpeg

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just received this from ford. Man i saw the email and immediately felt the pulse in my neck i thought they were going to tell me I had been scheduled until i opened it…😂 View attachment 112
Strange that they didn't put F-150 Raptor R on there. I just checked my email and nothing from Ford in there. I wonder if we will all get this notice or just select orders? How did you spec yours?

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
I received the same delay email a few hours ago My delay email specifically said Raptor also but my confirmation email the day I ordered said Raptor R

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Ugh, this is not good!

CFoRd1348

Founding Member
Reaction score
Strange that they didn't put F-150 Raptor R on there. I just checked my email and nothing from Ford in there. I wonder if we will all get this notice or just select orders? How did you spec yours?
B7C1D30C-09CE-4662-B70B-2C574C023AA2.jpeg