My Raptor R Order Has Been Confirmed!

Raptorrrr

Founding Member
Reaction score
Blend date was yesterday. Now showing in the tracker...
1668101239245.png

Joshua

Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing at all :(
Let us know when it arrives. I am really interested in your views like I have said before. The view from someone who has owned both the Rex and the R is the opinion I want to hear. I really am excited to see the R in action so please post video and pics my friend when you get the chance to give it a proper run down.

Raptorlicious69

Reaction score
Has anyone else been lucky enough to get a confirmation email on their Raptor R order? I received mine today and needless to say, I'm super stoked! It will be interesting to see how long this order process takes.

View attachment 106
How is it possible to order them. Color me stupid but every dealer I've tried says they have a list 500+ deep...good luck....what's the point of being able to build them online. Am I missing something here. I recall being able to build and place a deposit on my build. Now it's only based on allocations per dealership..isn't there a way to build an order and have that order secured?? again...color me stupid.....any insights are appreciated.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
How is it possible to order them. Color me stupid but every dealer I've tried says they have a list 500+ deep...good luck....what's the point of being able to build them online. Am I missing something here. I recall being able to build and place a deposit on my build. Now it's only based on allocations per dealership..isn't there a way to build an order and have that order secured?? again...color me stupid.....any insights are appreciated.
When Ford initially opened the order banks they received a flood of orders. So they had a lot more orders than actual build slots. Most of those have been taken already and I don't think Ford is taking any more orders at this point. Hopefully, they will open the order banks back up once they have gone through the first round of production. You might get lucky and find a dealer with an abandoned order or an allocation that hasn't been sold yet, but it will take a lot of cold-calling dealers until you find one.

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
Loo
looks like you can buy one on eBay for $165,999

sagginIT

Founding Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine an hour or 2 after release & received this email that same day on 7/18. Zero movement since. Only email updates informing me of supply chain challenges. I'm in direct contact with my dealership & can text him anytime. We had 2 allocations & I happened to be one & Dave Ramsey the other haha. $5k down to reserve. Overall it's frustrating.

1669144068955.png

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine an hour or 2 after release & received this email that same day on 7/18. Zero movement since. Only email updates informing me of supply chain challenges. I'm in direct contact with my dealership & can text him anytime. We had 2 allocations & I happened to be one & Dave Ramsey the other haha. $5k down to reserve. Overall it's frustrating.

View attachment 128
Thanks for the information! It sounds like most of us are in a holding pattern at this point. Let's hope we get movement next week after the holiday.

Rocketracer1

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just getting an update. Anyone receive their trucks yet?
Mine shows in production as of 11/18/2022. My allocation was supposedly a charity allocation from FMC, so we shall see if it arrives anytime soon. Dealer is telling me it should arrive 12/15/22, but I know it usually takes 45 days from build date, so I’m thinking 1/5/2022

Joshua

Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine shows in production as of 11/18/2022. My allocation was supposedly a charity allocation from FMC, so we shall see if it arrives anytime soon. Dealer is telling me it should arrive 12/15/22, but I know it usually takes 45 days from build date, so I’m thinking 1/5/2022
Hopefully you get it soon, I am pretty stoked to see it in action. I have always owned Ford's until I bought the Ram TRX in 2021. If this was available then I would driving a Raptor R instead. I am still contemplating making the switch and want to get some owner feedback first. Keep us posted my friend.

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just received by email today along with 19 other Raptor R customers here in Yuma AZ.

"You're Pro-Approved! Lock in with Ford Credit."

"$56,000.00 towards your new 2023 Ford F-150."

Mine was the first of only 3 allocations for the first run special edition for this dealer. The owner of the dealership asked me quite politely if he could get the first truck for himself. "No problema dude"

Maybe this means somethings cooking!

JJ

Rocketracer1

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hopefully you get it soon, I am pretty stoked to see it in action. I have always owned Ford's until I bought the Ram TRX in 2021. If this was available then I would driving a Raptor R instead. I am still contemplating making the switch and want to get some owner feedback first. Keep us posted my friend.
Absolutely, I’ve owned two trx’s and they both felt heavy and clunky. Mama always told me to try something twice before you quit on it, and I sold them both within 3 days. Stereo is difficult to use while driving too. So I built a 3rd gen raptor with a coyote and whipple and then bulletproofed it bc I knew my R would be here soon,,. Coyote with whipple was impressive, but the suspension wasn’t as good as the actual 3rd gen raptor…

Rocketracer1

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just received by email today along with 19 other Raptor R customers here in Yuma AZ.

"You're Pro-Approved! Lock in with Ford Credit."

"$56,000.00 towards your new 2023 Ford F-150."

Mine was the first of only 3 allocations for the first run special edition for this dealer. The owner of the dealership asked me quite politely if he could get the first truck for himself. "No problema dude"

Maybe this means somethings cooking!

JJ
Or the owner knows he only got 1 allocation and you just got played dude… San tan ford only got 6 allocations and they are the largest in the state. Hard to believe Yuma got 19…

1stRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been lucky enough to get a confirmation email on their Raptor R order? I received mine today and needless to say, I'm super stoked! It will be interesting to see how long this order process takes.

View attachment 106
I just received confirmation mine will be built on the 9th of January. Anyone else get that e-mail? I have a vin and everything.

1stRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score

View attachment 106
I just received confirmation mine will be built on the 9th of January.

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Or the owner knows he only got 1 allocation and you just got played dude… San tan ford only got 6 allocations and they are the largest in the state. Hard to believe Yuma got 19…
Hey Rocket........

As I plainly wrote the Yuma AZ dealership got three Raptor R's for the first run. The other sixteen are not for the first run. And by the way Alexander Ford here in Yuma just happens to have the biggest Ford truck business in the state of Arizona. Not only do they sell hundreds of trucks to the produce and mining industry here, there are the government buyers to include the Border Patrol, US Customs, US Army Yuma Proving Ground, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, BLM, Yuma County and the City of Yuma.

Last month the sales manager showed me their list of F-150's on order which included mine, they had 276 confirmed! That did not include the F-250's and F-350's that the Snow Birds have on order.

The Phoenix valley probably has ten or more Ford dealers to scatter the needs of the locals and I will guarantee not one sells as many trucks as these guys do.

I am paying exactly $109740.00 for my Raptor R. You wanna talk about getting played just look at the dozen or so on this forum that seem to be happy with another $25000 to $50000 that they are willing to pay their rip-off dealerships.

And the third truck on Yuma's allocation is going to the owner of the Ford dealership in Palm Springs California!

Later,

JJ

Last edited by a moderator: