Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

super8

Raptor-R ️‍🔥
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
With all of the recent teases, Ford has to be close to officially announcing the Raptor-R. What do you expect the final horsepower and torque figures to come in at? Be sure to vote using the poll.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
I think Ford is going to detune the Raptor R from the GT500 horsepower and increase the torque down low. So I think it will just best the TRX in horsepower and come in around 720hp or so.

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Three of these Hot Rod Fords allocated to our dealer here in Yuma Arizona. Mine will be number three!

JJ

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Three of these Hot Rod Fords allocated to our dealer here in Yuma Arizona. Mine will be number three!

JJ
Wow, congrats! Have they give you any other information other than allocation?

JUNGLE JIM

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Dragoon,

Yes he told me that the initial run of the new "R" will all be a totally decked out version similar to how Ford spun the Bronco with little if any choices on special equipment other than the colors. Mine will be their new silver. Actual build sheets might start as soon as next week. I'll keep you posted. They are taking my 2017 for a trade in at more than I paid for it!

Also, I was a Dragoon in the US Army 2/1 Air Cavalry.

JJ

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Dragoon,

Yes he told me that the initial run of the new "R" will all be a totally decked out version similar to how Ford spun the Bronco with little if any choices on special equipment other than the colors. Mine will be their new silver. Actual build sheets might start as soon as next week. I'll keep you posted. They are taking my 2017 for a trade in at more than I paid for it!

Also, I was a Dragoon in the US Army 2/1 Air Cavalry.

JJ
That's great because I will probably be ordering mine fully optioned and build sheets next week would be fantastic! Please keep us posted as soon as that drops!

Awesome, thank you for your service!

super8

Raptor-R ️‍🔥
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score

JJ

That's great news! Welcome to the forum JJ! 🍻