Supply chain issues

I received this supply chain issue letter from Ford?
Did anyone else received this? Now this Raptor R order may take longer than inspected.

Attachments

• 638E523A-6611-46DF-A62B-99371A237768.png
    638E523A-6611-46DF-A62B-99371A237768.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 1,603

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
I received this supply chain issue letter from Ford?
Did anyone else received this? Now this Raptor R order may take longer than inspected.
Yes I received one a couple of weeks ago. But I just received my VIN number and production date

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, yes. I received mine about five days ago. I was thinking I had made the first cut, but it sounds like that's not the case now. Here's to hoping we get some good news within the next 30 days or so.

super8

Raptor-R ️‍🔥
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score

HoustonTXRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all! New to the group but have a Raptor R on order. I was just informed the heated steering wheel is a current supply chain issue. My dealer removed it from my order so hopefully it will get picked up by Ford.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all! New to the group but have a Raptor R on order. I was just informed the heated steering wheel is a current supply chain issue. My dealer removed it from my order so hopefully it will get picked up by Ford.
Welcome to the forum! Hmmm that's interesting news. I thought the heated steering wheel was part of the premium package and I didn't know it could be singled out. Please keep us posted and I hope your order gets picked up soon!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to know! There might be others out there that can benefit from this.

Rated R

Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a build week of 11/14 and a VIN. There hasn't been any correspondence regarding the heated steering wheel or heated mirror removal.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Well i just received my second delay email…🤦‍♂️
Ugh, sorry to hear that! I want our members to get their Raptor R's so that we can hear some real-world reviews.

AntiBlueR

Founding Member
Reaction score
Well i just received my second delay email…🤦‍♂️
Got my second delay email as well on 10/17, but that one didn't say anything about every 45 days, so hopefully that means i'm getting closer to getting my Raptor R built.

AntiBlueR

Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone get the welcome to Ford Special Vehicle Registry email? Thought is was weird to get that before I got the VIN number.

Last edited:

Rated R

Founding Member
Reaction score
I Haven't got that email but I should take delivery in about a week.

MyRaptorR

Founding Member
Reaction score
My VIN came about 7 days before it was supposed to go in to production but my production date moved 5 times so d0nt think there is a clear timeline my arrival date now has changed 4 times so still not sure when it will arrive